Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What.... MAY????

I got a email from our builders and my contractor on our house said we should be able to close in May. Thats a whole month earlier than expected. I guess we might try to go closes then let the kids finish their last week of school. I dont know . Now the timeline has moved up I better get craken and get this house painted and rented out.

YIKKEESS!!!!!!! :-P

This is what our house looks like as of today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, Karen. Good luck with all the prep for the current house. If we were close I would help, I am already up every night from 2-5am... and that is not even with a new baby. Gotta love those last few weeks of pregnancy.

Cami, I don't have a blog... yet. Russ is starting to come around. =)

Willow

The Queen Bee said...

You know Willow you could always go behind his back! You know ask for forgiveness instead of permission! Just kidding.

karen said...

Its FREE.. Cmon YOU CAN DO IT

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Actually seeing all your blogs has warmed him up to the idea. I think at first I was just checking out randome strangers much like a peeping tom. Yes, that he thought SO highly of me does indeed give me all kinds of warm fuzzies.

Oh, he also said that a blog was cyber gossip... I told him it was more like a christmas newsletter that comes every week, is shorter, and is pleasant to read. He gave me the snort of "uh-huh, Sweetiepie." It's a good thing he is smart, cute and funny....

=)

Willow

Jen Wolff said...

Gorgeous !!!! Too far away to help-sorry! Oh Willow, what Russ doesn't know won't hurt him ;0. You can always make it private for invited only readers (just invite me, ok!)
Jen W.

Merrimom said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast the house has gone up.....it looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I remeber building. I hope all goes well. Please let me know your new address. I loved the new house smell. It is better than a new car smell :) But I hope that you are in yours longer than I was in mine :) We were only in ours 6 weeks before moving.

Love
Angii