You'll have to remind me what ward it was we were in together. Was it Dartmouth? We lived in 4 different houses during the 8 years we were there.
I am claiming old age on this one. Can you clear it up for me? Thanks, help a grandma out here.
Texas? Wow, too hot for me. I am happy for you if that is where you need to be next, and I am assuming it is. You have quite a cute family yourself. I just can't get over how old they look and that you now have four!
Good old Bible Park! I told you I was losing it! Dartmouth was right after that.
We actually lived in Rick and Sheri William's home right before this house because they moved to TX and needed someone in it. I don't know if you remember them.
Okay, seriously in that picture of girls from California the one on the left and the second from the right. What are their names? They look soooo familiar.
Fun to have made contact again with you guys, tell the hubby hello for us.
7 comments:
The house looks great Karen. Must be exciting to get little updates. Good luck with the May closing I hope it all works out ok.
Karen? This is Bethany Hansen. Do you remember me? Your family has grown so much. Where are you living now? Fill me in when you get some time.
I totally remember you. Glad you found me. Whos connection?
What a nice door!!! Make sure they put a peep hole in it though. Can't live without a peephole
If you look on the sides of the door are 2 glass panels that you can see out. I will have a great view of whos coming.
You'll have to remind me what ward it was we were in together. Was it Dartmouth? We lived in 4 different houses during the 8 years we were there.
I am claiming old age on this one. Can you clear it up for me? Thanks, help a grandma out here.
Texas? Wow, too hot for me. I am happy for you if that is where you need to be next, and I am assuming it is. You have quite a cute family yourself. I just can't get over how old they look and that you now have four!
Good old Bible Park! I told you I was losing it! Dartmouth was right after that.
We actually lived in Rick and Sheri William's home right before this house because they moved to TX and needed someone in it. I don't know if you remember them.
Okay, seriously in that picture of girls from California the one on the left and the second from the right. What are their names? They look soooo familiar.
Fun to have made contact again with you guys, tell the hubby hello for us.
Post a Comment