I FINALLY feel like there is progress in my house. We were able to take out 3 van loads to the storage unit on Saturday. We took out all the back seats to fit the last of the furniture in the van. We now have our spring break this week and I am looking forward to having the kids go through their toys and getting rid of a ton of them. There used to be a TON of furniture in the kids room but now that is gone. All that's in AN & DMs room its their big dresser and bunk bed. AJ's room is the crib, dresser and changing table. My room is another story. I've been working on everyone Else's room haven't really gotten to mine yet. Its mainly clothes so shouldn't be too bad. My goal for this week is to have the house look nice enough our property manager can come and let us know what we can rent for and get it on the market. I think things are coming along I am getting happier now. I also found out that there is sheet rock going up inside my TX home. That is coming along great. Sorry no picture with this one but this is whats going on.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment