
So as I have been packing up I was looking through my pictures. I have lots from weddings and partys and girls camp, etc. I liked this one and I thought It was the best one where everyone is looking good. Have fun girls. I think this was when we were in Malibu for the Institute retreat. Correct me if Im wrong.
I think we all look good.
Monday, March 10, 2008
blasting back to the past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is indeed Malibu. Ahhh, to have one chin again...
=)
Willow
Is it wrong that I am disturbed by my lack of proper footwear? Was I raised in a barn?
Willow
where is your blog willow?
Willow just hijacks everyone else's blog to catch everyone up. Hi Cami, welcome to the cyber world! Yes, that is Malibu. The Jewish camp (can't remeber the name, just the Star's of David). I look better now :0) LOL! Those sunglasses are hideous guys!
I don't think I went on this trip but I have been there before and I believe it is called Camp Hess Kramer or something like that... You guys all look HAWT!!!
What are the names of these girs? Some of them look familar.
Post a Comment