Here are pictures of our Easter weekend. As I cant see what order my pictures are in I will tell you about them first. On Saturday we had our ward Easter party. We had over 3100 eggs to hide. John as EQ pres had the joy of helping the Easter bunny hide all these eggs Friday night. I really like what our ward did this year. They hid EMPTY eggs. Yes EMPTY. You can see nursery age (AJ) had the nursery room. Junior primary had the primary room (DM) by the time I made it in there the eggs were pretty much gone. Then the Senior primary they had a obstacle course with table and chairs everywhere and lights off. They had to kneel on the floor to look for eggs using flashlights to find them. After all the eggs were found they were turned in for a bag of goodies. I really liked this idea b/cause some years we had older kids with tons of candy and the little ones not so much. This year everyone had the same amount no matter how many eggs you got. The picture of AN with the flashlight was in the DARK. I love my new camera. They came out great.
Sunday the kid found their baskets and got toys, spider man toys, art set and I got enchanted and daddy got a new tie. After church AN had some candy that made her mouth blue and green. Had to have a picture.
Oh yeah. JR slept through the whole Easter party. I had him in my sling and he fell asleep pretty soon after arriving at the church.
I think that's all. JR got a very annoying lamb for Easter. I have it on video and will try to post tomorrow.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, do you guys have a lot of kiddos in your ward or what?! Our ward is on the smaller side for little ones, so it's always fun to see how many kids are in other wards. That is a really nice camera to take that great of a picture in the dark.
Enchanted must have been a popular item this year. My kids got it too. We have tons of kids in our Primary 100!
Post a Comment