Saturday, March 08, 2008

Getting there

Well, my mom has been in town helping me since monday. She is leaving tomorrow and I dont want her to go. She has bee such a great help. We got so much stuff boxed and out to storage and started painting. I still have a ton to do and now I am back to being by myself. Im amazed at how much I get done when someone else is watching the little boys. If there is anyone in the neighborhood that wouldnt mind taking the kids or helping me out for a bit PLEASE let me know. My friend Rach sent out a email to everyone in our ward to see who can help HER paint the next couple days. I guess I should wait until next week to send out my email. Im hoping that by the end of this coming week I can have most everything out and have more walls painted. It really didnt take long to paint what we already have its just all the prep work and taping. ARRRGGGHHH. I dont think I will EVER be done but I have to by JUNE. Thats only like 2 months away. We are already in the middle of March. Where has all the time gone?

2 comments:

Merrimom said...

How nice to have your mom there! Is June when your house goes on the market or is that when you are moving?

karen said...

Yes it was nice to have mom here. She is gone now and everything is back to me now. Our house in SA Closes in June so we will be moving right after schools out the beggining of june. Our current house should be on the market (rental market that is) ASAP. Im really hoping to have it totally ready for people to look through by April. I know I have said that every month but I really mean it now. I even have the paint and have 1 1/2 walls painted.