Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter clothes






THANKS NANA

We got a box today and opened it right before FHE. They wore these all during FHE. DM was so excited and said he loves his shirt and wants to wear it on his mission. Im afraid he might out grow it by then. Cute little boy. His tie has gecko's on it.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute! Happy Easter!

Tam said...

Great outfits. I love A's dress. K is all set too but I still need to get her a little sweater since her dress is sleaveless. I went out and got J's outfit today. It looks like a little man's clothes.

arianabanana said...

cute pics!!! I gotta go find nat and ella a dress today. I looked at target and sams...but nothing cute. any suggestions?

karen said...

A's dress is from WALMART. I havent seen it at ours but obviously it was in TX. We usually have luck at Kohls too