I thought we were going to the Dr for Josh to get the 2nd flu shot of the 1st time ever getting it. He had a little cough yesterday and runny nose and I thought it was just another ordinary cold coming on. NOT!!! Befor the get a shot the dr always checks his lungs. He heard wheezing and asked how long he had been like that. I never heard wheezing out loud but he had been coughing since yesterday. SO...... He nixed the shot and said he was getting a nebulizer treatment today. After he was done he listened again and Josh sounded a lot better. Now i have 2 medications to give him for 5 days and back again next week to possible get the shot. And its Spring break for the kids. How fun will that be. 
This is when it first got put on. I had to hold his arms down so he wouldnt take it off
He kept moving but its a little elephant mask.
He actually calmed down after a while.
oh ya. I got a hair cut too. This was from Daves blue and gold.





4 comments:
Cute hair! and nebulizers are no fun....Jared got one when he was about 6 months old....made for some long nights!
Poor guy! Hope he will be feeling better. I love shoulder length hair cuts!
That stinks for him! I can totally relate. Jack has had some issues. They haven't went so far as to diagnose him with asthma...yet, but he has an inhaler. Fun for an 18 month old!!!! He's the only kid with these issues.
Poor guy! LOL about the elephant.
Post a Comment