Isnt' it amazing how you can be surrounded by people and still feel alone? In my world, I feel lonely sometimes even when surrounded by my kids- especially if Ryan is working non-stop or is out of town. I'm good for a few days, but when we get up the the 5+day mark, things can start getting ugly. I always have my crazy family fairly close...that's nice.
Karen- I have been meaning to contact you! I love you chick! You never need to be lonley or sad or anything like that - you should know by now that there's always a party to be had when I am around!! Call me and I will make all your troubles go away! I have known you forever so it should be easy! 208-549-0941 LOVE ya- chick!
6 comments:
why are you feeling lonely?
Hang in there! :)
I'm sorry you were feeling down. You know, you can call me any time you want to hang out or just talk. We don't spend nearly enough time together.
I'm sorry!!! You're never alone in cyberspace!!!
Isnt' it amazing how you can be surrounded by people and still feel alone? In my world, I feel lonely sometimes even when surrounded by my kids- especially if Ryan is working non-stop or is out of town. I'm good for a few days, but when we get up the the 5+day mark, things can start getting ugly. I always have my crazy family fairly close...that's nice.
Karen- I have been meaning to contact you! I love you chick! You never need to be lonley or sad or anything like that - you should know by now that there's always a party to be had when I am around!! Call me and I will make all your troubles go away! I have known you forever so it should be easy! 208-549-0941 LOVE ya- chick!
Post a Comment