We went to Chuck E cheese last night for Alicia's family birthday dinner. The one we went to was really small but it had some good games in it. The adults even got into it. In the pictures are my family, Mason (scotts boy) Grecia (christi's girl) scott, teresa, jason (Family Friend). Enjoy. I will have a group picture later when I get a copy from nana.
Daddy and Austin on the wave runner Ali flying a plane. Keep it in the Air please...
Big kids driving cars. I hope they really dont drive like that....
They had a virtual Ping Pong that got visited reguarly by our family. John and Teresa
Who is this guy???
My buddy...
Baby mason. They youngest of the family so far. He will be 1 in December. Josh is 14 months tomorrow
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Where a kid can be a kid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the pic where Josh is sitting in that car and looking at the fake man next to him. So cute! That was a fun night for sure.
Looks like fun! Although i don't love their pizza, it does make for a fun outing whenever we go!
Yeah not that great pizza. In Co we would go to CiCi's first then got to chucke and let them play for a bit. That worked out well
Post a Comment