Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go AWAY IKE!!

Hurricane Ike was coming right for us but now they are forcasting it turning north and east of us so its coming for Houston now. We will still get some rain and wind but it shouldnt be as bad as if the storm was coming through Corpus Christi. My friend in Louisiana is still without power from the last hurricane. Im really glad for her that Ike shouldnt effect her at all. Hopefully they can get back home soon.

Love ya Cynthia. I hope you get home soon. Or you can come here too!!!!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Good luck with Ike. When I lived in Texas we had some pretty big hurricanes hit us and I still remember them vividly!!

Just remember you didn't want the snow!!! Miss ya - who am I going to go trick or treating with this year?

The Farmer's Wife said...

Be safe. At least you know it is coming...not like earthquakes that just happen.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I have been wondering where you are at in relation to all of this.