Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our 4th.

We got to spend the 4th at Nana's ward and the rest of our families ward. They had a bouncy house, waterslide, games, food. A lot of fun. I have video of the waterslide and will put that up later when Im not so tired.

Just wanted to show you we are still alive and here. I will try to get better. I finally downloaded my pictures so I have a lot to post.






3 comments:

Merrimom said...

Wow! Is that your backyard? It's huge...that's so great that there is so much room to run around. I love that picture of the boys looking out the front door windows. Are you loving your new big house or what?

karen said...

I LOVE this house. I LOVE how big the back yard is. I have video of the kids running around. This picture is only about 1/2 the size.

I think the picture of the boys looking out is one of my favorites. John had just left to run an errand and the boys were watching him leave. I thought it was so cute I had to get a picture.

Jen Wolff said...

You could build a whole other house out there!!!! Pool plans!!! Glad you are posting again!!!