Monday, May 05, 2008

update on house

Its been almost a month since the last pictures. We are getting really close now.





6 comments:

Merrimom said...

It looks so great! How exciting to see it almost done.

Jen Wolff said...

It looks awesome Karen!!!!! Are you all packed yet?

karen said...

Mostly. We just have the big furniture in our house and clothes. We are getting new carpet put in next week so I will have most everything out.

Im so ready to move. It seems like all I have been doing is painting and painting. I think Im close now. Just have the office area in the basement left. It seems like it will never end.

Ford Family said...

Wow, I still haven't even seen it yet - and I'm here! I'll have to have Nana take me over there. :o)

karen said...

I thought you did see it. I saw robin and Jessica in the picture. I guess christi was in the car with her baby. We will definitely have everyone over very soon.

Ford Family said...

Yeah, unfortunately that was one of the days Mason and Taggert were both sick so we didn't want to get them next to each other.