Monday, June 07, 2010

So I havent been so good at updating my blog since being on Facebook all the time. Here we are now to June so I have to say an great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DAVID today. He is now 8 years old. WE have a great big weekend ahead of us. He is getting baptized on Sunday. He finished 2nd grade and is looking forward to 3rd. He had a great day today and Nana took us all out for lunch then she had time with just him and he went shopping for toys!!!! He got a new star wars Wii game, clothes, Bakugan toys, magic color book thing and still waiting to come in the mail are his new sandals and some games for his DS. We will have a family party after his baptism Sunday when they are all going to be at the house for dinner. YAY!!! I'll post pics next time.





No comments: