I went over to my friends house last night for a "Bow making" party. I had so much fun. I have tons of ribbon and now I know how to make bows for Ali. She went with me and had fun gluing the flowers on and working on the barrettes. Thanks Sharon for showing me how to make a bow. I dont think mine will ever look like yours!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm not creative at all so they all look great to me!
They are so pretty. The butterfly is my favorite.
I suck at girls hair!!! Nice bows! I am digging that flowers are popular!
those are cute!
I love these bows. You should do some tutorials on them or just email me directions on how to do them. I am always looking for new bows to make for my little one. The ones I make are all the same. Very cute.
Thanks Rachel. I dont know that Im that great at it. Do you have a FB account. I have more pictures there. If you want to my friend that makes even better/cuter ones than I can right now is selling them really cheap. Let me know.
Happy belated birthday to Hailee!!
I love hairbows and clippies! I just bought my first flower clippies for the baby today. So ridiculous, she might not even be able to wear them right away, because she might be a baldy. You worry about different things with girls than boys I am finding out.
Post a Comment