These are from Christmas. We had all the kids pictures taken and took advantage of having my mom and sister here.
ENJOY!!!!

Monday, February 16, 2009
New Pictures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its a crazy life, but its our life.
These are from Christmas. We had all the kids pictures taken and took advantage of having my mom and sister here.
ENJOY!!!!

7 comments:
Those are great pictures! Makes me want to go get our family pictures taken.
You guys are too cute!!!!
You guys look great! I love all of the pictures.
Great family pictures! :)
The cousin picture is SO cute. It will be fun when they are older to look back at it. It's amazing how big your kids are getting!
Great family pictures!!!! Your kids are so cute!!!!
Hey your family pics are really cute!!! I will have to show them to my mom this weekend when she comes over !! They should be here saturday sometime, and stay the night so I will have to pull the laptop out and show her she would love to see them I'm sure!!!
Post a Comment