So I saw THEE movie today, and last night really. I had some friends leaving town today so they went last night and offered to pay if I went with them. I was obviously tired as I slept through part of the begging. I had tickets for John and I to go today so I was able to catch up. Not that I didnt know what happened already.
I liked it. I thought for the most part it followed the book pretty well. Even all the corny parts, but they were in the book too. "lion and lamb fell in love" John even liked it and he didnt ready the books. I started to tell him about the other 3 and he said no because he might now.
Friday, November 21, 2008
What did you think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am there with you I enjoyed it, there were parts that bugged me but over all liked it.
Not too shabby for a little indy film. I had hoped they would spend a decent ammount of time on "the meddow" scene, but we can't have everything, can we? Did you catch Stephanie's cammeo in the restaurant? nice.
Going tomorrow night.
I agree. I would have liked more into the meadow but I did like it. I didnt catch stephenie.
Was she in the 1st or 2nd resturant. I will have to look next time I see it.
I liked it, but I was way harsh with my review. Read my blog, I don't want to hijack your post. I totally want to go see it again wth notebook in hand. I didn't know Stephenie was in the movie!
Post a Comment