Sunday, August 17, 2008

IT's over.... Now what????

I finished reading my book. BREAKING DAWN. After reading Eliza's blog I didnt want to finish. I only had the last chapter so I knew everything would be fine. I guesss I just need to do and this morning I did.

I really have enjoyed this series. If you have read any good series let me know. I am on the goodreads and have seen your lists. I might have to choose some.

Dottie- Your to read books look interesting. Have you read them before?

What did you guys think of the Twilight series?

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Karen I just finished a book that I LOVED!! You need to check it out. It's called I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. It's an older book (it was first published in 1948) but it became popular again about 10 years ago and BBC even made a movie out of it. I think you will like it. It had fabulous characters and a settings. Let me know what you think about it if you read it.