Well it was a whirlwind trip but still nice to get a way. I left last friday night getting into Utah about 11 PM. I came back sunday getting into Co about 8PM. I had a lot of fun seeing family and going to my nephews 1st birthday party. I have never seen a 1 year old rip through a cake so fast. It was funny. He sure did get messy.
JR went with me and got some bug or teeth coming in or something. He slept most of the time and was hot the other part of the time. By time I got home he was fine. Back eating again.
Now its back to painting , moving furniture, more painting, washing windows, more painting... I really hope to have it all painted by saturday night. We should then be able to put carpet in and get it rented out. Im so ready for my own house, own yard, own garage, own room, kids own room, MY OWN!!!.
oh yeah. While in UT I chopped off about 4 inches of my hair. Not a great pictures but you can see the lenght now.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Back from Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun trip! Lovin the "do"!
Post a Comment