I believe I have missed your anniversary. SORRY.. Hope you had a great one. How is the Baby doing. Any guesses on a date? Do you have a name picked out for him.
I hope im remembering right. You were married a few months after us and it was the end of January right?
Hopefully we can see you when we come to see GG in march/april.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
THIS Is for you WILLOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Was it Willow's anniversary?? I have no idea! Sorry if I missed it!
Wow, I just got all kids of warm fuzzies! We were marriend in January, however we have yet to celebrate ourselves as we have been fighting colds for a couple of weeks. Sheesh, part of me wants to keep the healthy people well... but the other part of me wants all of us to share glasses to just get it over with!
Jen, no worries. You can't miss something that you didn't know about.
As for the baby, he should be here around the end of March. Officially I am due March 26th, but no one is really expecting me to go a full 40 weeks. As I currently am the size of a full term person and still have 8 weeks to go, I will take a little early and not complain. We have no ideas for names. Russ wants something historicall significant, but in our family William, James, John, Alexander, and Thomas are all taken. We have actually considered Jefferson. I mean Madison is way too girly.
Anyone want to throw out a name?? Feel free! However, I am not crazy about single syllable given names as they don't really flow well with Moore. Also, /th/ names are not my favorite (ie Matthew). I think I am just to particular.
Willow
PS. Jen tagged me... so I will leave a fun fact on your blog. Lucky, lucky you!! =)
Oh, I really like Harrison. But honestly, no child deserves the potential nickname of Harry Moore.
Fun Fact #6 (I think)-- One of my first "jobs" was as an improv. performer. However, is it really a job if you only make enough to afford Taco Bell occasionally. It couldn't even buy Taco Bell on a regular basis. Also, I had the distinction of being the only performer to throw up before every show. The stage fright was horrible. To top it all off, I wasn't even all that amusing. I was more funny --ahhhh, not funny--HAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah, the sighs of sympathy didn't really bolster my improvisation confidence.
Willow
Hey Willow, how about Henry? I've always liked that name. Maybe Jackson? Harry is a nice name, but not with Moore or Wolff. Wow! We've all been married for a long time! It goes by so fast! Before you know it, we'll be empty nesters. Judy Worthen had mentioned to me about trying to plan a single adult ward reunion? Wouldn't that be a hoot with all of our kids!
Im not too keen about Henry. My brother just named his boy henry. Doesnt really work with my maiden name. Now if you had my current last name that might be a different story.
Jen - about the reunion. That would be awesome. I have been wanting to see them. Have they changed thier email? We are planning on coming to town to see GG Johns granma when the kids are on spring break the first week of April. Hopefully we can still make it with the move.
Post a Comment