My how the time had flown by. Josh is now 6 weeks old and getting cuter every day. He is starting to stay awake a little bit longer with out having to eat which is fun for the kids. They love to hold him and give him kisses.A loves to help with bath time. This was last sunday getting ready for church. She loves being the big sister and able to help me out alot with all the boys.
He still looks so tiny to me. He goes back in for his 2 month check up on the 10th. Im guess he will be around 9 pounds. So far he has stayed small the longest out of all the kids. I love having a smaller baby for once.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
6 weeks now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He is so cute....and sooooo tiny! I can tell A is loving it! It is fun when they older kids are REALLY helpful!
Your kids are really cute. I promise I will be out soon to see them.
I am glad that everything is working out so well!!!
Cute!
It goes so fast! I still feel like H was "just born" and he'll be 2 in November :0|
He does look small still! Jacob is my only one that stayed skinny and small. The other two got chunky so fast. Enjoy!
Post a Comment