Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baby doing well

Baby doing well. I had my 28 week check up and all is good. It took the dr a while to get his heart beat as he is so active and didnt want to stay in one place long enough for her to get a good count. She finally got 15 seconds and said that was probably all she was going to get. He was at 140 so not too worried. I did have a big gain between visits this time but most of it was chalked up to swelling. So far the whole pregnancy I have only gained 16 pounds witch is amazing for me as with the other 3 I gained anywhere from 40-50 lbs. I only have just 12 weeks left and hope I dont gain 30 more lbs in that time but we shall see. With it getting warmer now I probably will have more swelling. I will just have to stay off my feet as much as possible witch I dont think will be possible as little A is only 16 months old. He will be almost 19 months when I have his brother.

Anyway I have been rambling. Hope you all have a great mothers day.

No comments: